Steve is an underappreciated insurance agent who falls into a subterranean labyrinth when his subway commute goes awry.
Help Steve find his way through the shady tunnels as he runs across the unusual characters that live and work in the subway. Will Steve find his way out in time to save his job? Or will he find his dignity in this underground network of thieves, bums, and anarchists. Either way, it's too late to play it safe.
- First 2 chapters of a larger story of intrigue in the subway
- About 1 hour of game play
- Interact with many unique characters
- Discover amusing side-quests
- Find your way around the maze of interconnected lines
- Features original music
- Multiple solutions to progressing the story
- Unexpected comedy and puns
- Auto and manual save points
- Beautiful full-screen photograph backgrounds
Code, graphics & story - Jeff Schomay
Story - Joey Kendrick
Music - Josh Cutler
Built with the Elm Narrative Engine.
Future development plans
We have much more planned for Steve in the subway. The pieces are set, Steve has learned to break the rules, and things are starting to get exciting.
We are looking for a publishing partner to help us complete the rest of the story and release the full game. Interested parties should contact email@example.com.
|Genre||Interactive Fiction, Adventure|
|Tags||Funny, Meaningful Choices, Music, Narrative, Nonlinear, Photorealistic, Point & Click, Singleplayer, Story Rich|
|Average session||About an hour|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
A really good game! I would love to see that if the dialogue system can be better with people and conversation, with maybe cutscenes to make things more interesting!